Friday, October 15, 2010

cur veniam petimus in terram fatali?


http://jasonnocito.com/archive-1/?11


She was dreaming. Or maybe she wasn’t. She never could tell.
Why had she come here?
“I thought you needed me.”
No, that wasn’t her reason. So, why had she come here?
“I’m afraid.”
What is there to fear?
“I need to know I’m doing the right thing.”
Do you think you are?
“I don’t know. You’re dying.”
Is that so?
“Well, you tell me.”
You already know how this will end.
“What about everything in between? From now until the end?”
That’s up to you to decide. What will your fate be?
“That’s exactly what I want to know. What is my fate?”
You don’t want to choose for yourself?
“In fate, no one chooses...or at least, I thought that was the point.”
Maybe it’s the point only if you make it that way.
“So then what is fate?”
Why don’t you show me?
“…”

...