Sunday, May 15, 2011

so a commercial came on today
it was just like this crappy not-serious-at-all commercial
but it asked "what was the most amazing thing you have ever seen?"

and i was like hmm kinda a cool question actually.
so i started thinking about what my answer would be
and at first i thought
theres no way you can pinpoint one sight
but then in the next heartbeat
i remembered how i felt when i saw the stars for the first time.

like not in shitty light-polluted cities and crap
like, when i first saw what i had been missing.
the first time i was in a completely dark area
and i saw just how many stars are out there
and how rare it is to be able to see that
with the perfect night wrapped around me
and feeling wondrously small beneath the
the most comforting and inspiring sight that can ever exist.
it was beautiful. it was pure.

it was the most amazing thing ive ever seen.



i think that should tell me something about my future.... maybe philosophy is not my calling.