Sunday, February 26, 2012

"I don't like change, it's very disorienting. I mean something changes in your life and you have to adapt which means you have to change. But what if i like who i am and don't want to change? Sometimes I can't even tell if I'm moving forward or I'm like frozen. It makes me feel like I'm not in control of my life…it's kinda scary don't you think? 

"It's not that bad…being scared doesn't mean you're in a bad situation, it just means new things are coming your way. It depends on how you see your future i guess."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you see it as this thing far, far away full of ideals and wonderful impossible things or do you see it as the next hour, the next moment?"

"Does it really matter?"


"I think so. One definitely feels better than the other."


~from All the Days Before Tomorrow