Sunday, June 3, 2012

things i hate:

feeling bloated off fruits and vegetables
when i know what im eating is not making me fat.
caring about my weight so damn much.

an epic trance beat
DESTROYED mid song with some shit vocals
that is the biggest "fuck you" i can get.

not having someone to hang out with
anytime, anywhere
especially at night.
(also: texting my best friends around the globe
instead of being with them)

not having speakers
even my old, crappy ones would
abate the hate

not being able to talk to you
right here
right now

but i must say
it is hard for me to hate right now
trance cures me
heals me
gives me something in this desperate moment
desperate life

everyone should be so lucky to find something they can grab onto

i know most people don't understand my trance addiction

but wow,
this is my true love.

i mean this in a non-emo way even though it will probably sound emo, but:
it is nice to have something you love that you know can never leave you.
seriously, think about it. isn't it comforting? we all have something.
otherwise we wouldn't be here.

now i am off to spend a magical night with my love.